Sunday 11 May 2014

Jordana 12 Hour Made To Last Liquid Eye Liner in Black Point - Review


After loving the Jordana blushes, I decided to try a few other products from the brand. I was browsing through Beauty Joint when I came across these eye pencils. They looked promising enough and since black eyeliners are a staple in my daily makeup routine, so I decided to order it. Read on to find out how this pencil fared for me.


The Jordana eye pencil is long and black and has a transparent cap. The pencil is creamy and glides onto the eyelid. You have to keep a light hand while applying because the nib might break since its so soft. The pigmentation is crazy and one swipe is enough to achieve the full color. It is probably the blackest eye pencil that I have come across. The pencil is also long-lasting and survives for 8 hours without transferring to my waterline or the eyelid (I haven't worn it for more than eight hours). It is waterproof and once set, its smudge-proof also. This makes it amazing for tight-lining also. The only downside of the pencil, to me, is the fact that you have to sharpen it. This makes the pencil a bit messy to apply and the nib isn't very fine, so it cannot be used to draw thin lines. But on the whole, the pencil is incredible, given the price it comes for. I am absolutely in love with it.

The pencil comes in a variety of colors and I can't wait to try them all, especially the purple one.

Love.