Thursday 14 December 2017

Wedding Favourites!

Hi y'all! Been off the radar for quite some time. Blog activity will be slow because of the active winters and the much-awaited wedding season. However, decided to compile a list of products I have been using a lot this wedding season.

Lately, I have been focusing a lot on my skin and having a clean, radiant canvas so a lot of products in this blog-post will be skin and cheek products.

1) Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer 

Primers are my latest obsession. Been trying a lot of them lately and I absolutely love this primer by Urban Decay. It smooths out my skin and pores and makes my makeup last longer; so ten points for this amazing product.

2) Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation & Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation

Mehndi nights call for long-lasting makeup and this foundation combination gives me radiantly smooth skin which lasts all night and through all the dances without creasing, cracking or fading! Plus I love the way how these two melt into my skin.

3) Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop

Champagne Pop came, it saw and it conquered. Two years later, my love for this highlighter has rekindled and I have been using it a lot lately for a lit-from-within glow. The peachy champagne-gold complements my skintone beautifully and the super smooth formula melts into the skin giving the most radiant glow ever.

4) Morphe Blending Brush - Y19

Ever since I got this brush, I have literally been using only this to blend my eyeshadows, especially in the crease. The tapered end fits my crease perfectly and makes blending such a breeze. Apart from that the gold handle is so luxe; probably my most favourite thing about the brush. Hehehe!

5) Inglot Loose Glitter in 124

Glitter eyes continue to be the rage but while heavy glittery eyes can feel daunting, this loose glitter by Inglot strikes the perfect balance between glam and subtle. I lightly pat this on my lid and it gives my eyes the spark they need without being too over the top or appearing bridal.

Inglot Glitter in 124 on the eyes
6) Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Plath 

Browns have made a stellar comeback this season and Plath is the perfect deep reddish brown. It gives the most sultry effect to any look. Been wearing this lipstick with almost all sort of looks. Plus Kat Von D has one of the most comfortable and long-lasting formulas in liquid lipsticks so definitely a win-win on all ends.

7) Sweet Touch London Eyelash Adhesive

No eye makeup is complete without eyelashes; in fact makeup tends to fall flat if you are not wearing any eyelashes. However, applying eyelashes can be very tricky. My best friend where eyelashes are concerned has to be this glue by Sweet Touch. The glue not only helps my eyelashes stay in place all night, but it is also clear which means if you mess up while application it won't show unlike the black ones which leave marks all over.

Pakistani makeup artists swear by this eyelash glue and frankly speaking, so do I now. Unfortunately, this product runs out of stock pretty easily and takes forever to come back so get your hands on this as soon as possible.

What are your favourites during the wedding season? Let me know in the comments below.

Love.