Thursday 31 October 2013

Jordana Blush in Sweet Honey - Review


Jordana Cosmetics are not very well-known in our part of the world, so when I was placing one of my first orders through facebook pages, I decided to add this in my shopping bag. There were limited reviews on it but I really wanted to check out this product. More so, the price of the blush was also not bank-breaking. Read on to find out how this blush fared for me!

Despite the fact that I have tons of work to do, I could not help but pen down my thoughts on the product that I use the most often these days i.e. Jordana Blush in Sweet Honey. This amazing blush comes in a little silver pot with a clear screw on lid. The clear lid has the "Jordana" monogram embossed on it in silver also. The cute pot is light - weight and extremely travel friendly: you can throw it in your bag and not worry about the product falling in all over your bag.


The little pot contains about  2.2 grams of product. The texture of the blush is a little powdery and fall out is visible. However, the powder is extremely pigmented. Just one swirl on the blush is needed. If you like strong blushes, you can always build it up with layers, since the product is also very blendable. The blush lasts for more than four hours on my face, and even after that I don't feel the need to touch it up.


Sweet Honey can be described as the perfect peach blush. It looks quite dark in the pan and looks a bit towards the orange-ish side. However, when applied properly, the blush gives a soft glow on the face perfect for the autumn afternoons and high -teas, when you want to dress up but don't want to look overdone.


In the whole, I would highly recommend this product to anyone. I'm in love with this Jordana Blush and I can't wait to buy more of them. I really wish they were available in Pakistan.

I got this blush from an online Facebook page: International Makeup in Pakistan for 530 rupees.

Love.