Friday 4 November 2016

Lorac Color Source Buildable Blush in Cinematic - Review


Lorac's eyeshadows and highlighter have really blown me over and I was really keen on trying out more of their products and what better than to buy a blush and, that too in a colour I had been looking for for a long time. Read on for a review on my latest Lorac purchase.

Like the highlighters, the blushes also come in round, metal compacts with no mirrors and metallic closures.


Cinematic is such a fall-appropriate colour! In fact I think it is the most beautiful fall colour I have in my stash! It is a matte plummy brown shade with warm undertones, which looks absolutely stunning against my wheatish complexion. Paired with a golden or champagne highlighter, it looks even more beautiful. Like the Lorac eyeshadows and highlighter, the blush is intensely pigmented and a light hand is needed for application. I literally just touch the blush with the brush and I have enough pigment for one whole cheek. The blush powder is smooth and velvety and blends easily. And as far as the lasting power of the blush is concerned, it pretty much lasts all day and doesn't fade patchily.


Lorac launched these blushes in 10 different shades ranging from nudes to purples, as part of their permanent collection in Spring 2016 which means that there is a shade is for everyone. The blushes retails for $22 each and I would definitely suggest you all to check out the range and pick at least one colour for yourself because trust me, they are definitely worth the price tag.

I am definitely obsessing over these new products by Lorac including their highlighters and the Lorac Pro 3 which I will(hopefully) be reviewing soon. You can check out my review on their highlighter here and the Pro Palette here.

Love.