Tuesday 15 October 2013

Makeup Haul


I've been following beauty blogs for almost four months now and haul posts have been a personal favourite. So when I started this blog, I decided that my first post would be about a recent haul. 
Here goes.

1) Jordana Powder Blush in Sweet Honey
2) Elf HD Studio Blush in Diva
3) Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever
4) Color Studio Pro Dip Eyeliner in Jet Black
5) Luscious Lipstick in Vintage Rose

The first two items i.e. the blushes were ordered through an online Facebook page International Makeup in Pakistan. I was really happy with the service provided. The Essence eyeliner was purchased from Al - Fatah, Lahore. While the Color Studio Pro Dip Liner and the Luscious Lipstick was bought from Jalal Sons in Main Market.



elf HD Blush in Diva
Luscious Lipstick in Vintage Rose


All these products really got me excited and I'm really looking forward to all the Eid parties so that I can try out all these. Reviews will be up soon! Stay tuned.

Love.