Sunday 17 November 2013

St. Ives Make-up Remover and Cleanser - Review



A few months ago, I was on the hunt for a new make up remover, which would not be too oily, irritating and would remove my makeup properly, especially eye makeup. I searched for several days and came across a variety of brands including Clean and Clear, Neutrogena, Ponds, Loreal etc. However, all of them did not meet the requirements I was looking for. When I came across this one, I was bowled over. I swatched it in the shop and it was not oily at all; in fact, it was quite creamy. And with the price tag, I knew it was a must-buy.













  • St Ives Make-up Remover and Cleanser
This cleanser with 100% Natural Extracts effortlessly removes even the heaviest make-up while cleaning the skin.
  • The Makeup Pouch:
I have to agree with whatever St Ives claims. A pea-sized amount of this on a cotton bud is enough to clean one eye. You can even clean the inside of the eye, without the product irritating your eyes. The product cleans well and leaves little residue. I usually wash my face with a facewash afterwards and this leaves my skin extremely clean and makeup free.The cleanser is white in colour with a flowery smell and the texture is creamy and thick, having just the right amount of moisture so that it moisturizes your skin and does not let it dry.

Swatched

The cleanser comes in a white triangular tube, with a cap at the bottom and contains 170g of cream in it. Considering that you use it regularly, like I do, it should last you a good 3 - 4 months. The tube is easy to use and squeezing the product out is not much of a hassle.

I absolutely love this make up cleanser and would certainly buy it again.

I got this from Shaheen Chemist in Islamabad for 310 rupees.

Love.