Tuesday 3 December 2013

What's in my Bag?



Since I didn't have a list of favourites for this month, I thought I'll do "What's in my Bag" post because that's equally fun. I love to read about what bloggers and ladies carry in their bags. So here's what in my bag.
I bought this bag from Al Karam Tower in Lahore. I loved it at the first sight: the color, the golden buckle, the pocketing; everything about it was perfect. So I bought it there and then.


So here's a list of all the things I carry in my bag.
  1. Wallet: I picked up this little gem from Jafferjees. I adore the color and the style of the wallet.
  2. Tory Burch makeup pouch: A friend gifted this to me and it is ideal for carrying my makeup around.
  3. Tissue Paper: This is an all time essential, it is a must in every bag. Tissue papers can deal with almost ALL emergencies.
  4. Butterfly Flower Anti Bacterial Hand Santizer
  5. Clean and Clear Moisturizer: For all those unexpected moments when your skin feel unbearably dry.
  6. Cool Mint: You always want your breath to smell fresh, now don't you?
  7. Panadol: Those sudden headaches that erupt out of nowhere are really a menace. And this is how I cure them immediately.
  8. Mirror: For those constant makeup checks.
  9. Ray.Ban
  10. Baby Lips: My ultimate winter essential. The perfect fix for those horrible dry lips that ruin your smile.
  11. Piano Ballpoint
  12. Keys to my hostel room.
  13. Nestle Water Bottle (not pictured here): I always carry a water bottle to hydrate myself. 

And then there's a little list of things I carry in my makeup pouch:
  1. Color Studio Pro Dip Eyeliner
  2. Maybelline Colossal Kajal: for the perfect lining of those eyes
  3. Luscious Eyeshade in Antique Gold: To immediate prep and lighten your eyes
  4. Avon Be Blushed Cheek Color in Pink Melon: to add that perfect winter flush. Plus, the blush is a dream to use.
  5. Jordana Powder Blush in Sweet Honey
  6. Double Ended Eyeshadow Applicator
  7. Blush - On Brush











What's in your bag? Let us know in the comments below.

Love.