Friday 5 December 2014

Makeup Revolution Powder Blush in Sugar - Review


Makeup Revolution is the latest brand on the market and is creating waves in the UK with their newly launched budget-friendly products. I had read tonnes of British Blogs raving about this brand and I was very curious to try it out. Luckily for us Pakistanis, Just4Girls introduced this brand on their website and we got a chance to try out this raved brand!


The Makeup Revolution Powder Blush come in a round black compact with a transparent lid that closes with a click. The lid has the brand's logo on it in golden. The packaging is compact but its not sturdy because the plastic is kind of flimsy.


Sugar is a rose pink color with brown undertones. The colour complements my wheatish complex and is great for the fall/winter season. The blush is buttery soft and smooth and applies well. It is extremely pigmented and you need a light hand to apply this. The color can be built up according to your liking, and the blush blends smoothly without being patchy. The lasting power of the blush is also impressive and lasts for about 6 hours on my face before fading.

Swatch on arm
Overall, the texture and pigmentation are amazing and this blush is definitely one I would recommend to all my readers. I got Love for my sister and she's extremely happy with it also. For the price, I think they are worth a try and you may just fall in love with them like I did.


Makeup Revolution Powder Blushes are exclusively available on Just4Girls for PKR 225 each. Just4Girls is the official retailer for Makeup Revolution products.

Have you tried any of the Makeup Revolution products? Let me know what you think about their products in the comments below.

Love.