Monday 6 July 2015

June Favourites!


Hello hello! Its been a while since I last posted a favourites post; and frankly speaking, I just felt like doing a favourites post. Haha. Anyways, with the summer in full form, there are certain things I absolutely cannot live without. Here goes my summer/June favourites.
1) Clean and Clear Morning Burst Face Wash

Recommended to me by Wafa Khan, I can absolutely not think of any other facewash to wash my face with in the morning. The tiny beads in the facewash gently exfoliate your skin leaving it fresh and smooth for makeup application. Also, the facewash does a great job in waking you up!

2) St Ives Moisturizer Collagen Elastin Moisturizer

This lightweight moisturizer is perfect for the summer season. It keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized without weighing it down. It also gets absorbed into the skin quickly which is also a major plus.

3) Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

This eyeliner is my current favourite! It does not smudge, lasts all day, and is extremely black. Plus the amazing brush that comes with it gives me the finest of lines. Loving this eyeliner to bits.

4) MAC Lipstick in Relentlessly Red

Relentlessly Red is definitely my go to lipstick these days. Its a pinky coral color which is extremely summery and it brightens up my face instantly. Plus it goes with literally all my summer outfits so I end up choosing this every time.

5) theBalm Frat Boy

This blush screams summer. It is a lovely pink color which gives a fresh flush of color to my cheeks. It has micro shimmers in the pan but they don't show on the face.

6) Maybelline the Colossal Go Extreme! Volum' Mascara

Whether its summers or winters, a mascara is a must to open up those eyes. Currently I am loving this Maybelline mascara and I use it all the time as it defines and volumizes my lashes and makes them look very natural. You can read a detailed review here.

And thats all for my June favourites! Will be reviewing the rest of the favourites soon. Cheers!