Tuesday 30 June 2015

Maybelline the Colossal Go Extreme! Volum' Mascara - Review


If there is one brand that does mascaras well, then it would have to be Maybelline. I have used plenty of Maybelline mascaras to pass this statement. In fact, as far as I can recall, my first ever mascara was also from Maybelline. Since mascaras have a short life, I am always looking out for budget-friendly mascaras to add to my collection.


Maybelline’s Colossal Volume Mascara comes in a yellow tube and has a typical spoolie brush. Initially the formula of the mascara was a little wet and would result in clumps if brushed too many times. However, after applying this, I would brush out my lashes using my Maybelline Falsies Mascara wand and this would add even more definition to my lashes. Both these mascara combined would lengthen and volumize my lashes dramatically. The length and curl would be maintained till I take off the mascara. I would suggest to use a proper eye makeup remover to remove the mascara so that no residue is left behind. The mascara is not waterproof and water (or tears) can cause it to run.


I love this mascara and given the price and quality, it is definitely a must buy and I would recommend everyone to get hold of this.

Mascara Wand
Which Maybelline mascara is your favourite?

Love.