Saturday 12 December 2015

Inglot Gel Eyeliner in #77 - Review

When Inglot launched a few months back, the one thing that I was most excited about was the gel eyeliner in #77. Inglot's Gel Eyeliner has been raved about all over the makeup world and I was super excited to get my hands on it. Read on to find out whether this eyeliner proved its hype or not!


Like all gel eyeliners, the Inglot Gel Eyeliner also comes in a small, round pot. The pot is larger as compared to the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner and I think there is a a lot of product in it. I use it every single day, but it hasn't made any dent.


If I was to use one word to describe this gel eyeliner, I would say butter. Because this gel eyeliner is so creamy, smooth and soft that it actually glides onto the eyelid like soft, warm butter, allowing you to create flawless lines and wings (I have yet to master the art of wings). The pigmentation is spot on and this eyeliner is probably the blackest black eyeliner that I have ever used; Benefit's They're Real Push Up Liner is also a jet black eyeliner. The lasting power of Inglot's Gel Eyeliner is impressive as it lasts till you take it of with a makeup remover and trust me, it takes its time in coming off. While it does survive a full on crying fest, it does survive an intense work out session. It doesn't smudge easily but if you rub your eyes, it will give you Panda  eyes. 


In a nutshell, the formula and the longevity of Inglot's Gel Eyeliner has me hooked. I have recommended it to a multitude of people and they all love it. 


Inglot Gel Eyeliner #77 is available for 1300 across all Inglot Stores in Lahore, Karachi and Multan. 

Love.