Wednesday 3 May 2017

Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation in Soft Beige - Review

Mentioned it before and mentioning it again, Wet n Wild has really upped their game by coming out with new products which are not only amazing quality wise but come with an equally appealing price tag. In any case, who can resist good-quality makeup which is cheap? From the previous sentences, it is pretty much evident that this post will be singing praises about Wet n Wild's latest foundation.

Wet n Wild's latest offering comes in a sturdy glass bottle which I really like. The bottle doesn't come with a pump, instead, a small spatula is attached to the cap which can be used to apply and spread the product. Though a pump would have been better, I don't have any issues with the spatula. The foundation claims to deliver flawless camera-ready coverage. Having used the foundation a few times, I can conclude that the foundation is medium to full coverage. The consistency is slightly runny which makes it easy to blend with your fingers, brush or a Beauty Blender. I always first blend it with my brush and then dab it with my Beauty Blender for an airbrushed and natural look. The foundation lasts well for around 6 hours after which it feels slightly oily and I have to dab my face with a tissue to absorb the excess. Of course, setting it with powder and setting spray will prolong its wear time and make your makeup look more put together. The foundation looks smooth and I have no trouble applying and blending other products such as contour, blush and highlighter on top of it.


As for the shade selection, I am NC 30 and I chose the shade Soft Beige after looking at the bottle at the Makeup4U exhibition in Lahore. However, I feel that this is slightly cool-toned for my liking. Nonetheless, the shade still works for me. The foundation is available in almost 20 shades which means that there is bound to be a shade for everyone.


Overall I am really liking this drugstore foundation and it has quickly become one of my most used foundations for an everyday simple look, considering the fact that it is also not heavy on the pocket. Would definitely recommend you all to try Wet n Wild's Photo Focus range!

Love.