Saturday 4 January 2014

What's in my travel makeup bag: Winter Edition!

Hi ladies! Hope the New Year is going well with all those shaadis, parties and meet ups. For my holiday outings I packed a few essentials that were an absolute must for my travel make up bag keeping in mind all the activities that I had planned out. Here’s a list of what I packed:
  1. Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Makeup
  2. Luscious Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation
  3. Essence Mattifying Compact Powder
  4. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Coffee Cake
  5. MUA Matte Eyeshadow Palette
  6. Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Emerald Smokes
  7. Nivea Pure Diamond Eyeshadow
  8. MAC Eyeshadow Palette – a random copy I picked up from somewhere but has amazing colors and pigmentation
  9. Christine Eye Pencil in White
  10. Maybelline Colossal Kajal
  11. Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever
  12. Color Studio Pro Dip Eyeliner
  13. MUA Mega Volume Mascara 
  14. Essence Get Big Lashes – Waterproof Mascara
  15. MUA Blushes in Bon Bon and Marshmallow
  16. Luscious Super Moisturizing Lipstick in Vintage Rose and Creamy Rose
  17. Jordana Blush in Rose Silk and Sweet Honey
  18. Luscious Blush in Pomegranate
  19. Medora Lipstick in Pink Truffle
  20. Bobbi Brown Makeup Brushes
  21. Hashmi Kajal
  22. Jewellery

My makeup case is from Luscious Cosmetics. I love using this case as my travelling one because it is spacious and has a different section made specially for the brushes.


I packed my makeup according to both daytime outings as well as night time affairs, but I still think I should have bought more makeup. Ah well, thats the life of a makeup addict :P

What's in your travel makeup bag this season?

Love.