Sunday 22 December 2013

Winter Care!


Winters seem to have finally arrived her in Lahore. And with that, our skin need a lot of tender loving care because of the dryness around us. So here is a list of products that I use to take care of my skin in the winters.

1) Garnier Pure Exfoliating Face Wash
I love this facewash. It removes my makeup perfectly, exfoliating my skin at the same time, giving me fresh skin. It is also moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin dry or tight, which makes it perfect for the winters.


2) Pond's Dry Skin Cream
This is one of my best buys ever. It hydrates and moisturizes my skin without being oily. It doesn't clog my pores or cause any breakouts. It absorbs in the skin within minutes and dries immediately.


3) St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Leaves my skin smooth and supple without drying it.


4) Rose Water
I don't apply a moisturizer on my face after washing it in the morning because I have to go out in the sun and my experiences with Sunblock have been horrible. So in order to add moisture to my skin, I just spritz my face with some rosewater. The rose water adds freshness to my face giving me an alive look, something that is really needed in the morning :P


5) Maybelline Baby Lips
Chapped lips are the worst thing in the winters. They ruin your whole look and you can't even apply proper lipstick. So to avoid chapped lips I use Maybelline Baby Lips. It moisturizes my lips and leaves them smooth.

What are your winter essentials?

Love.