Wednesday 9 July 2014

June Favourites!

It has been quite a while since I posted my favourites but that's because I don't use new products every month, so my favorites tend to get repetitive. Now after a pretty long break here's a list of what I've been enjoying in this month!


1) Essence Mattifying Powder: 

This powder has kept my face shine-free and matte throughout the day. Absolutely love this product!

2) Essence Blush Up:

Essence seems to be this month's favourite brand with 2 products in the list. This is Essence's new release and its beautiful. I love how this product can give me two colors: a beautiful coral and a pink. I prefer the coral over the pink and that topped with Mary Lou Manizer gives me the most beautiful coral glow ever! Its like they are made for each other.

3) Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry:

This is my first ever experience with chubby sticks and I'm loving it so far! The Revlon Matte Balm is creamy and pigmented and doesn't dry out the lips despite being a matte finish. Plus Sultry is such an amazing color: I can literally pull it off with any look!

3) Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara:

The mascara adds length and definition to my lashes and stays put until I take it off. Need I say more?

4) Freeman Clay, Mint and Lemon Mask:

This weather brings sweat and clogged pores which makes the Freeman Clay, Mint and Lemon Mask a must in my skincare routine as it clears out my pores and relaxes and soothes my face. 

5) Saeed Ghani Rose Water Spray:

Instant refresher to the face!

What products have you been loving this month? Anything from my favourites list? Let me know in the comments below.

Love.