Monday 8 September 2014

Favourites: July and August!

Hi ladies! Sorry for being out of the picture lately, but I've been extremely busy with my university. Now I'm back with a favourites post! Like I mentioned earlier, I'll be doing a favourites post after every two months. Here goes!


1) Urban Decay Naked 2
Love the variety of nudes and neutrals available in this palette. They are pigmented and long-lasting and the range allows you to create a variety of looks with them.  Plus I love the brush in this palette as it allows effortless blending.

2) Diana of London ProTouch Concealer
Concealers are new in my makeup regime and I love the coverage it gives to my dark circles and the way it highlights my under eye.

3) Wet n Wild Mega Last Matte Lip Cover in Smokin Hot Pink
Wet n Wild Lipsticks are the bomb and this color is definitely "Smokin". I have been wearing this literally to all formal occasions and I love the way it compliments my skin tone and makeup!

4) the Balm Mary Lou Manizer
This season is all about glowy makeup and the Mary Lou Manizer adds the perfect glow. It is a little hard to blend into the skin for a natural glow, but when its done, it lights up your face like nothing else!

5) Sleek Face Form in Light
For a round-faced person like me, contouring is extremely important and Sleek's Face Form is the best for beginners who are just learning how to contour. The palette includes a contour powder, highlighter and Sleek's most raved blush, Rose Gold. The contour powder is the most used item from the kit and I use it lightly for a soft contour.

6) Jordana 12-Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner in Black Point
This liquid liner like eye pencil is extremely black and sets wonderfully on eyeshadows; powder or cream, while being incredibly long-lasting at the same time.

Which products have made it to your favorites this summer? Let me know in the comments below!

Love.