Wednesday 15 April 2015

Wet n Wild Color Icon Blushers - Review

It is extremely satisfying to find a great quality product at a bargain price and Wet n Wild's Color Icon Blushers are one of those great finds that make your day. Read on to find out why.

Wet n Wild Blushes coming in rectangular compacts with transparent lids and no mirror. The compact had a brush in it, but since I bought mine from a blog sale, I didn't get a brush. But from what I've heard, the brush is nothing special to talk about. The packaging is sturdy enough to travel with, however, I wouldn't term it as fall-proof.


Moving on to the blushes. For starters, the blushes have such a beautiful pattern on them. They are extremely pigmented. However, Mellow Wine is softer compared to Heather Silk which has a slightly harder texture. Despite the difference in textures, both the blushes blend smoothly and I don't see any patchiness. Mellow Wine is soft, warm, earthy pink color compared to Heather Silk which has cooler undertones and can be described as a subtle version of fuchsia pink. The lasting power of both blushes is great, lasting well over 5 hours. Both the blushes contain small particles of shimmer on them, but the shimmer does not translate onto the face.



Mellow Wine
Heather Silk













The blushes can definitely be classified as drugstore gems and I am so glad that I got my hands on them. I have been using Mellow Wine regularly and I am absolutely in love with this color.

Love.