Thursday 14 May 2015

Mini Haul Post & Store Review

I know that I promised myself that I will not be doing any hauling until Black Friday but there were a few spring sales going on different websites and I couldn't resist the amazing prices.

Zensky is a new page that has popped up on Facebook with mouth-watering prices and and an incredibly sweet owner. I inquired about the prices of a few of the products on sale and their prices were extremely irresistible and so I made a list and sent them my order. The owner promised me that the products will be here in two weeks which made me even more happy because usually pages take up to a month or even more. Unfortunately, the shipment got delayed because of the Labour Day holiday and the long weekend but still everything arrived in good time. Zensky is definitely a page to be checked out and not to forget their irresistible instock (They have Colorpop instock too!!). The owner is extremely friendly and cooperative and their services are brilliant! So 10/10 for them!

Coming onto the best part! Here's what I hauled and their prices:


  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand Sable (20) - PKR 670
  • Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Golden Beige - PKR 1350
  • Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (mini sample size) in 5.5 - PKR 1300
  • Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Pan in Magic Act - PKR 1425 
  • Maybelline Fit Me Anti-Shine Stick in 335 Coconut - PKR 890
I mostly got hold of foundations for the upcoming hot weather, as well a concealer for highlighting and the Fit Me stick for contouring. I used the stick for contouring and it blended well and gave a noticeable contour which I liked. The Makeup Geek eye shadow was a little smaller than what I expected and so was the Giorgio Armani foundation but both the products look promising. I will be putting up detailed reviews in the near future. Zensky sent me the stuff in a Sephora box which got me more excited than the products itself and I plan to treasure the box (choti choti khushiyan) :P.

The box in which everything came
That's it folks. Let me know which product you want me to review first.

Love.