Thursday 28 July 2016

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Berlin - Review

Lolita was definitely Kat Von D's claim to fame as far as their liquid lipsticks are concerned, but after trying my friend's Lolita, I decided that the shade was a little too dark for me. Nonetheless, I still wanted a Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in my collection because of their formula which is supposed to be one of the best.

After much deliberation and spending endless hours on Google images and Instagram I decided to order Berlin for myself during the Sephora Spring Sale. I was a bit hesitant and scared that the shade would be a little too light but when it arrived, I couldn't find enough excuses to wear it! Berlin is a beautiful coral which leans more pink. It gives an effortless bright pout which screams summer. Definitely one of the most bright pinks in my collection.

Kat Von D Berlin in sunlight

The formula of the lipstick is also brilliant. It applies smoothly and dries within a minute or 2 allowing you to fix any errors that might have been made. It does not flake which I really like because I have the habit of pressing my lips together. It is highly pigmented and one swipe is usually enough for me cover both my lips. As far as the lasting power goes, I am really impressed because it lasts almost 4-5 hours with minimal eating and drinking. On the day of my convocation, I applied the liquid lipstick around 9 in the morning and it stayed intact till almost 2pm after which I retouched it a bit and it became as good as fresh. The best part was that it felt super light weight and I didn't feel as if I had anything on my lips. This was the point when I realized that the hype around these liquid lipsticks is real and I mentally decided that I will definitely be adding more to my collection (and I hold true to my word because I then ordered Bauhau5, which is also a beautiful, stunning colour).


Kat Von D's Liquid Lipsticks are definitely one of the best I have tried to date and I would recommend these to all my readers. They have a gorgeous variety of colours and there is a shade for everyone.


Which Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick do you love? Let me know in the comments below.

Love.