Tuesday 28 February 2017

Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick - Review

Wet n Wild has got to be one of my favourite drugstore brand and currently they seem to be on a roll, releasing one appealing product after another. Though I definitely want to try their entire range, I decided to start by trying out their liquid lipsticks which were raved about by one of my favourite bloggers, Shehrbano on her blog, From The Other Side of Mirror.


To start with, the packaging of these liquid lipsticks is totally adorable from the size of the tube to the font. The applicator is also very different with a slight dent which hugs your lips and helps for a more precise application.


The formula of these liquid lipsticks is lovely. It is smooth, creamy and pigmented and glides onto your lips without any tugging. Once applied, it takes a while to dry down completely. Until it dries completely, it feels sticky but once dry it feels almost weightless. These liquid lipsticks are long-lasting also, lasting for almost 6 hours. With eating and drinking, they tend to fade from the centre only.

Give Me Mocha is a mocha brown shade which complements Asian wheatish skin tones beautifully. On me its the perfect browny nude which doesn't make me look ashy.


Berry Recognize is a gorgeous berry pink which brightens up the face like nothing else. Absolutely love it.


I am totally in love with these liquid lipsticks and am looking forward to adding more of these to my collection. At this price, these are probably the best liquid lipsticks available and I would definitely recommend these to all my readers.
Wet n Wild - Berry Recognize
Which liquid lipsticks do you like the most? Let me know in the comments below.

Love.