Friday 30 March 2018

Cover FX The Perfect Light Highlighting Powder in Moonlight - Review

I think it has been pretty much established that there is no limit to the number of highlighters one can own. Every makeup order of mine has to have a highlighter and in my latest purchase, I decided to get the Cover FX The Perfect Light Highlighting Powder in the mini size which was available during Sephora's Holiday Season.

The mini was only available in the shade Moonlight and because I wanted to try something different than the usual gold highlighters I decided to get this. Let's not forget to mention that the mini rose-gold compact made my heart flutter.


Having previously tried the Cover FX Drops, I was very excited to see how this would fare and honestly speaking I was not disappointed. The powder is smooth and finely milled and melts into the skin giving a beautiful and soft glow. Topped with a makeup setting spray, especially Mac's Fix + or NYX's Dewy Finish Setting Spray, the final result can be a little blinding and I'm not at all complaining.

Moonlight is a light peachy gold with hints of silver and a metallic finish. The shade complements my wheatish complexion beautifully and I love the glow it gives.


Highlighters are now available in excess and every season brings with it a whole lot of new releases. Though it is hard, I am currently refraining from buying new highlighters because I have so many highlighters in my stash which I rarely use. However, if you are looking for a new highlighter or you are a beginner venturing into makeup, I would highly recommend this.

Love.