Wednesday 30 January 2019

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Review

Last year, I had banned myself from buying new foundations. Reason being I had too many in my makeup pouch and mostly full coverage ones which meant I couldn't really use them on an everyday basis. Hence, I refrained myself from buying any new foundations so I could finish some of the ones I already had.


Luckily, my challenge worked and I managed to finish two of my foundations and break another which meant that my vanity now had space for new ones. Hehehe. After much research, I settled on the Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation because I wanted something that would last long, withstand the summer heat and wouldn't be too heavy on the skin.

And shukar say, Too Faced's Peach Perfect Foundation ticked all the right boxes. The foundation is light to medium coverage depending on how much you build up. It applies and blends well with both a brush and the Beauty Blender. The foundation gives a soft matte finish as the brand promises and doesn't give a mask-like appearance or feel heavy on the skin. Though it lasts well throughout the day and doesn't seem to oxidise, it does begin to look a little dull after 6 hours.

L-R: Bare Face, Peach Perfect Foundation Applied, Full Faced Makeup
The foundation has a light peachy scent which I don't have a problem with but other's might. However, the scent doesn't last long and disappears after a few minutes.

As far as the packaging is concerned, I absolutely love the soft plastic tube - it's so different from the other foundations I own. The tube comes with a pump which makes dispensing the foundation from the tube a piece of cake.


I'm really liking the foundation currently and have been using it on an everyday basis. The weather these days is pretty makeup-friendly but will be updating this blog post when I use it in the hotter months. Given the formula, I think the foundation will fine for the summer months as well.

Love.