Friday 6 December 2013

Winter Wishlist!

Hi beautifuls! Winters are finally here in Lahore, and with the chill comes my wishlist too. After my last haul, I decided to put a stop to my shopping spree for a while and apart from the little tidbits(which are absolutely necessary, like hairpins and kajal), I did absolutely no shopping. Now I've made a long list of all the things I want. *Eeee can't wait*




  1. MUA Professional Eye Primer: I currently do not own a primer, and I've read great reviews about this budget-friendly primer, so I'm looking forward to investing in this
  2. Benefits Watt's Up Highlighter: I think the packaging is enough to tempt everyone. The highlighter and the little sponge applicator that comes with it is so dreamy that I'm almost dying to get hold of it.
  3. MUA Dawn till Dusk Eyeshade Palette: I've been looking for a eyeshadow palette with dark and smoky colors and after doing a whole load of research (probably more research than I would do for my research papers :P), I have decided to get this one.
  4. Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace: Oh this piece of beauty! I think this is Sleek's most selling blush palette and it has been out of stock since like forever.
  5. MUA Waterproof Liquid Liner in Black
  6. Essence Gel Eyeliner - Midnight in Paris: For the past 6 months, I've just been applying pencils and kajal sticks. I think its time that I go back to applying cream liners. The precision and variety of looks that you can create with a brush, cannot be created with a pencil. So that's why I want this cream liner. Plus I've read that its amazing as well as budget - friendly. 
  7. Real Techniques Blush Brush: Blushes are my favorite and I've been on the hunt for a nice brush since forever. Even though this is out of my range, I don't care, I'm just getting it. 

There are loads of other things I want, but for now, I think I will just try to get these. I can't wait for just4girls to restock the products so that I can get hold of them as soon as possible. Plus they're offering free delivery on all orders above Rs. 4000. Yaayyyy! 

What is on your wishlist? 

Lovee.