Monday 3 February 2014

Hauling!

January is my birthday month and so I've been gifting myself with little treats that I've been lusting over. While some part of my wishlist has not been fulfilled (mostly due to lack of funds), most of it has been and I'm over the moon with the stuff I have. I literally can't stop obsessing over it and admiring everything after every 10 minutes (a little exaggeration but still :p). So I decided to share my happiness with you guys in a little haul post. Here it goes!



  • tarte leave her blushing (set of 3 amazonian clay blushes)

I got this set from Rouge. Amazing online store, amazing prices and amazing services! I was so happy with which purchase and the way it was delivered in perfect shape to me. 
  • Sleek Blush in Sunrise (Review)
  • MUA Lash Boom Mascara

I got both these item from the just4girls sale. The blush was my first purchase from Sleek and honestly I can't stop drooling over it. Its mind blowing! 
  • Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin
This was a random gift from my friend and I haven't gotten around to trying it out yet. 

  • Elf Tapered Brush
  • Elf Facial Whip in Lilac Petal
  • Wet n Wild Lipstick in In the Flesh (Review)

I got all these three item from The Beauty Hub which is a great budget store and has a huge variety of available items. 
  • Soap and Glory: Good, Butter, Best
This was a gift from my uncle who is residing in the UK. I asked him to get me body butters and he presented me with this baby. It was my first ever product from Soap and Glory so I was absolutely ecstatic!
  • Random Buys
Here's a list of things I bought randomly from the local stores. Everytime I go shopping, I HAVE to purchase a cosmetic otherwise my shopping is incomplete!

  1. Essence Gel Liner in Midnight in Paris (Review)
  2. Medora Lipsticks (Peach Silk, Hint of Pink, Rose Berry)
  3. Belini beauty blender
  4. Garnier BB Cream in Medium
  5. Essence Liquid Eyeliner
  6. Labello Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose
  7. Olivia Kajal
I hope you enjoyed reading my haul post, as much as I loved buying everything! Let me know which items you would want to be reviewed first in the comments section below.

Love.