Sunday 2 March 2014

Wet n Wild Mega Last Matte Lip Cover: In the Flesh - Review


Hiya ladies! What a beautiful weather it was today - I am so totally loving the winds. Today I will be reviewing another raved product i.e. the Wet n Wild Lipstick! These lipsticks are supposed to be some of the best matte lipsticks out there and after trying it out I can see why. They are AMAZING! I am totally in love with mine and I can see that it will be finishing soon, given how much I use it :(. Read on to see what makes them so special.


First lets talk about the packaging. Honestly speaking, the packaging of the lipsticks is flimsy. The cap of the lipstick is transparent, while the lipstick itself comes in a black tube. A bit of the lipstick peeks out from the top, and the bullet doesn't fit entirely into the tube. This is a bit of nuisance since, some of the lipsticks ends up smudging the cap, making it really messy. The cap does not fit on to the tube tightly, making it extremely non-travel-friendly. Moreover, the tube is also not very sturdy, and every time I twist it, I am scared that I might end up breaking it. However, despite everything, the packaging really appeals to me (Ummmm :p)


In the Flesh, is a pinky-nude color. The color is perfect for everyday wear. Though it is nude, the lipstick adds a fresh pop of color to your face.


The pigmentation is brilliant: I usually need just one swipe on each lip to get my desired color. The lasting power of the lipstick varies between 6-7 hours, without eating or drinking. Although, the lipstick is creamy on application, it sets to PURE matte, which makes all the more appealing. After a while, the lipstick dries on your lips, but it does not fade. This does not bother me but some women might have a problem with this. Before application, just put a bit of lip balm on your lips and the lipstick won't feel drying. Also, since this is a matte lipstick, I would recommend you all to exfoliate your lips properly because matte lipstick can make the dryness prominent, though I haven't experienced anything like this.

Swatched
Have you tried any Wet n Wild Lipsticks? What is your take on them?

Love.