Monday 3 March 2014

Monthly Favourites - February 2014

Woah, its March already. It seems as if it was yesterday that I was celebrating New Years! Time does seem to fly by now. Its time for my Monthly Favourites! Here's a list of what I used and loved most during the month.

1) Wet n Wild Lipstick in In the Flesh : My go-to lipstick these days. It is subtle but adds the perfect pop of color to my face.

2) The Body Shop Eau De Toilette - Japanese Cherry Blossom : Has the perfect feminine flowery smell. I could smell it all day!

3) Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever : This is definitely one of my favourite eye pencils ever! Long lasting, pigmented and non-smudging, these pencils have it all. I'm currently on my 4th pencil.

4) Garnier BB Cream in Medium : This is my first BB Cream and I have to say that I am impressed. I love the consistency, blendability and the coverage that it provides.

5) Hollywood Style Exfoliating Berries Mud Mask : I love the way this mask cleans my face and leaves it feeling fresh.

Which products have you been using and loving the past month? Let us know in the comments below!

Love.