Wednesday 26 March 2014

Daily Makeup Essentials.

No matter how much makeup I collect, there are usually a few things only that I tend to use on a daily basis. Being a university student, I like to keep my makeup limited and natural. Here's a list of things that I use and love everyday.


1) Garnier BB Cream in Medium: I hopped onto the BB Wagon this year and I'm glad I did. This multi-tasking cream evens out my skin tone and keeps it moisturized.

2) Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer Sun Block: With the long, summer days coming ahead, I decided to get a sunblock which I could use regularly. I bought this on the recommendation of my friend and its working well till now. I apply it before applying the BB Cream.

3) Eyeliner: I use a different eyeliner everyday depending on my mood. On days that I have time and want to dress up my eye a bit, I use the Essence Gel Eyeliner with my Essence Gel Eyeliner Brush to line my lid. On other days, I use the Colossal Kajal or the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil (my holy grail eyeliner) to line my lids.

4) Essence Lash Mania Reloaded Mascara: This a new addition to my mascara collection and needless to say, I love this. It lengthens, volumizes and curls my lashes. What more do I need?

5) Blush: Blushes are my absolute favourite and I cannot leave the house without putting on a bit of blush. My three favourite blushes for everyday are Sleek's Blush in Suede, Jordana Blush in Sweet Honey and tarte's blush in Honoured. Suede is a nude color, while the other two are from the peach family. All these blushes color my face perfectly without being over the top.

6) Real Techniques Buffing Brush: This brush is perfect for buffing the BB Cream into the skin for a natural finish. Ever since I started using this brush, I feel that I will never be able to live without it.

7) Lipsticks: I don't like wearing lipsticks to my university but these two nude-pink colors, just complete my face, so I have realized that they are definitely important in my everyday makeup routine. The lipsticks are Luscious Daisy Pink and Wet n Wild Matte Lipstick in In the Flesh.


What are your daily makeup essentials? Tell us in the comments below.

Love.