Friday 15 August 2014

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - Review


Ever since I tried the Jordana blushes, I have been a fan of this brand. When I was placing my order on Beauty Joint, I decided to get a few more Jordana products and that is when this mascara landed in my cart.

I received my Beauty joint package, two and a half months after it was shipped and then I opened this after almost keeping it in my stash for two months. I was expecting it to be dry by this time, however, I think it couldn't be creamier than this.

The Jordana Mascara comes in a long, black tube which has purple writing on it. The tube is made out of a metal, because it is slightly heavy and feels expensive unlike the plastic ones available.


The formula of the mascara is creamy and slightly on the wet side. However, after a few uses, it doesn't bother me much anymore. The brush of the mascara is simple spoolie with no fancy bristles or design. The wand allows you to generously coat your lashes and separate them, adding volume to them. The mascara doesn't curl or lengthen the lashes dramatically, but just a bit. With any mascara, if you want the extra curl, then get hold of an eyelash curler and use that before applying your mascara. What I like about the mascara is that it doesn't cause spidery lashes.

L- Without Mascara     R- With Mascara

What I dislike about the mascara is the packaging. The tube opening is too small and a lot of the mascara gets deposited on the rim, as a result of which it gets extremely messy. I have to clean the tube with a tissue paper every time I use it. This really puts me off.  But despite that the mascara itself is a great everyday one as it gives the perfect life to my lashes.

I bought my Jordana Mascara from Beauty Joint for $3.99. You can always order directly from there or order through Facebook pages like Hash, Amor or International Makeup in Pakistan.

Love.