Saturday 18 October 2014

the Balm Cabana Boy - Review

If there is one thing that theBalm is famous for, then it has to be their quirky packaging. Following closely behind would be their frequent 50% sitewide sales which are the best thing ever. So on one of these sales, I picked up Cabana Boy. This was my second purchase from the Balm. The first thing that I bought from them was the Mary Lou Manizer, which is like a duh because it is one of the best highlighters out there. Read on to find out how much I loved Cabana Boy.

Talking about the packaging first, the Cabana Boy is housed in a square cardboard compact which closes with a magnetic closure. The compact slides into another cardboard box.


I was really excited when I ordered Cabana Boy and oh boy, my expectations were definitely met. Cabana Boy is a beautiful plum with little sheen present which is perfect for fall. The blush is buttery smooth and blends like a dream. The sheen is subtle and adds luminosity to the face. The blush lasts for almost 6 hours on my skin before fading; the sheen fades away earlier. The best thing about this blush is that you can apply it lightly for a natural flush in the daytime or you can build it up for a night out or a formal occasion.

Cabana Boy swatched















Cabana Boy is the first boy in my stash and I will definitely be adding some more of them to my collection. Frat Boy is next on my list.


I bought my Cabana Boy on one of the 50% sale for PKR 1650 through Amor. It is originally priced at $22. Keep a look out for the Balm sales to get the best out of their products.

Have you tried any of the Boy blushes? What are your thoughts on them?

Love.