Thursday 12 March 2015

Birthday Haul!


As a makeup addict, its not like I don't haul all year round, but a birthday is something special so I gave into my urge to splurge and bought a lot of what had been on wishlist. Although my birthday was in mid-January, all the stuff finally arrived now after patiently waiting for like forever. I think I will now be going on a ban for now. Here's my treat for the year!


I never owned any MAC Products before, so I think this is probably the most special part of my haul: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle and Retro Matte Lipstick in All Fired Up. These days its all about glowy cheeks and no highlighter stash is complete without this beauty. I am so glad that I bought this because this is one product perfect for the 100-watt glow. The moment I set my eyes on All Fired Up, I knew instantly that this lipstick was going to be the first lipstick I ever bought from MAC and needless to say, I am in love with it to the point that I stare at it after ever 5 minutes :O


This birthday, I also added the Lorac Pro Palette to my stash. I absolutely love the overall feel of the palette from the packaging to the application to the finish and lasting power. Worth every penny.


I have been religiously using the Real Techniques Miracle Sponge for my foundation application and blending, but when I saw a great offer on the Beauty Blender, one of the most raved products for foundation application, I couldn't help but order it. The sponge definitely feels more different that the RT one and I'll write a detailed review, once I'm done using it. Other than that, I also added the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to my makeup tools collection. I absolutely love Real Technique Brushes so I thought that this would be a great addition to my collection.


I have a weakness for value sets and this this Smashbox Mini Bestsellers kit was hard to miss. Smashbox's bestseller, the Photo Finish Primer was part of this which tempted me even more to go for this.


From the drugstore, I got hold of NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream in Ibiza and LA Girl Pro Concealer in Almond for contouring. I also added Maybelline's much raved Age Rewind Concealer in Medium to my makeup stash. I have been using the concealer for a few days now and I think I'm already falling for it.


Last but not the least, I got theBalm's Frat Boy. theBalm blushes are truly fantastic and the deal on this blush was hard to miss so I quickly ordered it without thinking twice!


Woah! That's a huge haul. I didn't realize how big it was till I photographed it and wrote about this all in this blogpost. After this, I should forget about all the money I spent, enjoy my haul and go on a ban (for a few months atleast). Reviews for all products will be coming up soon. I hope you enjoyed my haul as much as I did and I would love to read about your thoughts in the comments section.

Love.