Saturday 1 August 2015

NARS Blush in 413BLKR - Review

No blush lover's collection is complete without a NARS Blush and given the wide range of color choices available it is extremely hard when you want to narrow it down to a single blush. It took me hours of looking at online swatches to decide which blush to buy, but when I saw 413BLKR I knew that I had found my match and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

Cased in the standard, matte black compact the NARS Blush does feel super luxurious despite the simplicity. The compact has NARS written on it in front and the shade details on the back. The compact also has a mirror in it.


Given the amazing variety, it was extremely hard to choose just one. An obvious choice would be Orgasm, but I was not sure if it would show up on my complexion. So after extensive research, I settled for 413BLKR, because the shade seemed very different. Needless to say, I am very happy with my choice and I love the way the color shows up on my complexion. 413BLKR is a cool-toned medium-dark rosy pink with micro shimmers which translate to give a beautiful sheen. Although the color appears cool-toned in the pan, it appears very warm-toned on my face. Paired with a highlighter, it looks dazzling. The texture of the blush is extremely soft and blends well. I have observed little or almost no fall out. The blush is super pigmented and you need to be careful when applying as it can easily give you clown cheeks. The lasting power is also impressive and it lasts around 8 hours on my face.

NARS 413BLKR: Heavily Swatched
NARS 413BLKR: Blended











NARS 413BLKR was a great addition to my collection and it is one of the most prized items in my makeup pouch. I am definitely planning to add more NARS blushes to my collection, once I have the money :p Maybe Torrid or Orgasm, the dilemma begins again…

Which NARS Blush do you have in your collection?

Love.