Friday 19 February 2016

Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Rapture - Review


From the moment I set my eyes on the Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Rapture, I knew I had to get my hands on this beautiful blush! I ordered this on one of the Urban Decay Friends and Family 20% sale and that made me more excited about this since I got it at an amazing price. I had heard only positive reviews on these blushes so my expectations were pretty high. Read on for an in depth review.

Urban Decay Afterglow Blushes come in metallic, square compacts with no mirrors. The design of compacts is really cool and the space grey colour looks very nice in my makeup stash. The compact opens and closes magnetically.


Rapture is a cool-toned mauvy blush with hints of plum and a soft gold sheen. It translates beautifully onto the face. The colour is unlike any other blush that I own. The blush is well pigmented and one swirl of the brush in the pan is enough to give full opacity. I use the Real Techniques Blush Brush to give a soft wash of colour on the face because it is so pigmented. The texture of the blush is very smooth and it blends well on the face. It lasts for about 6-8 hours on my face before it starts to fade and disappear.


These blushes are brilliant and I plan to order a few more shades from the range because they apply and look so smooth on the skin. Would definitely recommend them, especially Rapture because it really is a very unique shade. The Urban Decay Afterglow Blushes retails for $26 on their website, Ulta and Sephora.

Love.