Monday 7 March 2016

January and February Favourites!


Hello! So its time for my monthly favourites which I post every 2 months because I think it takes me time to switch around products. Anyways, here they are!

1) Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in Starlight 

I have been totally obsessed with this white gold highlight. It can give the subtlest of glows but it can also give the 100-watt shine if needed. I have literally started using it every single day!

Read full review here

2) Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony 

I have never been one for brows before I started using this. But after using this I feel that my makeup isn't complete until I fill in my brows. This Pomade is insanely pigmented, but a light hand gives the most natural of brows for any everyday look. Ofcourse you can always build up for a dramatic look. 

3) MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NW 25

This is my holy grail concealer. It conceals and brightens my undereye wonderfully and gives a flawless finish.

Read full review here.

4) Nars Audacious Lipstick in Vera 

Everytime I apply this lipstick, I feel like a million dollars. The colour, the application, the finish, all are amazing. So totally worth the price tag.

Read full review here

5) Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Eyeshadow Palette

At this point, if there is one eye shadow palette I had to choose for the rest of my life, I would definitely choose this one. It contains a stunning array of colours, all with amazing pigmentation and blendability. Hot Chocolate and Butter are my go to colours. Other than that I love Metallic Plum, Pink Champagne, Self Made and Isla. 

6) Real Techniques Setting Brush

I have been using this brush daily to set my undereye. I also use this when I want to apply my highlighter subtly. It applies and blends everything to perfection. 

This post seems more of an ode to Anastasia Beverly Hills but I have been loving and obsessing over their products lately. I added them to my collection this holiday season and they have quickly made it to my favourites. Anyways, with that I wrap up my monthly favourites! 

What have you been loving lately? Let me know in the comments below. 

P.s. One more thing I forgot to add. I have been totally obsessing over Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut. Its is delicious and I am constantly craving one, like right now. If you haven't tried it out yet, you are missing out on a lot my friend.