Saturday 7 May 2016

March & April Favourites!


Its that time again when I sit back and decide which products have been my favourites the past few weeks. Though I do love all my makeup, there are some which shine through!
1) Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

With the summer heat coming on fast, there is an intense need for us to protect our carefully applied makeup and this is where the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray comes in. This spray has been my go-to for all the endless wedding functions and formal events I had to attend because it made my makeup last forever and ever. Love this!

2) tarte Bling it On Blush Palette

This blush palette is perfect as it contains a wonderful variety of colours, all of which are super pigmented and long lasting. I honestly end up using this palette everyday.

3) Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 (Sand)

I have been loving this concealer for my undereyes. The products is light weight and blendable and conceals my dark circles brilliantly while adding a subtle amount of highlight.


4) Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Bumble

There are no words to describe the beauty of this lip colour. Bumble is described as a dusty warm terracota and its a beautiful shade for everyday wear; it adds the right amount of colour to your lips without being too overboard. I get compliments everytime I wear this and this is probably one of Colourpop's best-selling shade!

Read full review here.

5) Colourpop Supershock Eyeshadow in Smash, Nillionaire

Colourpop came and conquered. All their products are superb and I haven't come across a single miss as yet. Colourpop eye shadows, like the blushes, are a hybrid between cream and powder and are intensely pigmented. They apply best with fingers. Smash is a lovely beige-gold everyday shade, while Nillionaire is an intense bronze with pink/purple glitter. Both the shades are my favourite and I keep looking for excuses to wear them! 

6) LA Girl Pro Conceal in Orange

The LA Girl Pro Conceal in Orange is an amazing corrector. It leans red and this corrects my dark circles. It is not too creamy and hence it doesn't slip. However it is still easy to blend. All in all its the perfect orange corrector for me and I have a back up of this too!

And that concludes my favourites!

Love.