Sunday 8 October 2017

Colourpop Pressed Powder Face Duo in Done Deal - Review

Colourpop has definitely been making the headlines because of their stunning new releases. Their Pressed Powders were introduced to their collection a few months ago and I was probably the first to place an order for them. Unfortunately, international shipping tends to take a while and I received this quite recently. For more details on how to ship Colourpop to Pakistan, follow this link.

I have been using Colourpop products ever since they were introduced in the market and their Super Shock eyeshadows and blush are a favourite. However, I am still more of a powder person than a mousse one which is why I had my eyes on these pressed powders and ordered them the minute they were released. Colourpop's Pressed Powder Face Duo comes in a cardboard box along with a mirror. The packaging is slightly bulky.


The formula of the blush as well as the highlighter was pretty impressive. Both powders were smooth and applied and blended easily. They are extremely pigmented which means that you need to be careful while applying else you'll end up with clown cheeks. The blush lasted pretty long, about 8 hours, while the highlighter's lasting power was slightly lower in comparison - that lasted for about 6-7 hours depending on your surroundings.


The blush, Above and Beyond is a lovely bubblegum pink shade with slightly cooler undertones. However, it appears warmer when applied on my cheeks because of my strong warm undertone. The highlighter, Made Me Do It is a unique blend of pink and champagne tones. My complexion picks up the pink more and hence it adds a pearly pinky glow to the face which was perfect for the summer/spring season. 

Colourpop has really met our sky-high expectations as far as this Pressed Powder Face Duo is concerned and I would definitely recommend this product. My only qualm would be the packaging which is on the bulkier side, hence can be a bit of a hassle to carry. Other than that the product is amazing! 

What are your thoughts on Colourpop's new releases? Let me know in the comments below.

Love.