Tuesday 3 October 2017

Travel Diaries ft. Makeup Favourites


Hello hello! My makeup favourites list has been long overdue and because I have been travelling, I decided to pen down a list of the makeup products which I really loved and used throughout the trip.
Morphe 9N Blush Palette

I literally only carried this blush palette and this was more than enough because it has a stunning variety of nude shades which look beautiful against my skintone. Not only are the shades gorgeous, the quality is also superb.
NARS Soft Matte Concealer

This concealer is perfect: from the consistency to the coverage to the shade to the lasting power. I don't think there's anything more I need to add. Lol. If only it was slightly cheaper. Haha.


Anastasia Beverly Hill Glow Kit in That Glow

This warm, gold-toned kit is every brown girl's highlight dream come true. The gold shades complement warm skintones beautifully and the formula is brilliant. Again, this palette was the only highlighter(s) I carried and it was more than enough to give me the holiday glow. 

Milani Make It Last Setting Spray

Milani's new addition sealed my makeup and kept it looking fresh for long!

Colourpop Ultra Blotted Lip in Bit-O Sunny

This was a beach and pool side favourite! Not only was the Popsicle pink colour perfect, the formula was also extremely long-lasting. I literally wore this only for all the beach activities.

Eyeshadows

This customized eyeshadow palette is my perfect go-to neutral-toned palette. I love the compact size of the palette and the fact that it can literally fit anywhere! The eyeshadows in this palette include: 
  • MAC Single Pan Eyeshadow - Woodwinked 
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Single - Amber 
  • Colourpop Pressed Powder Shadow in Locked and Loaded
  • Colourpop Pressed Powder Shadow in Note to Self 
And that rounds up my makeup favourites from the trip! You can read more on the trip series here.

Love.