Sunday 30 October 2016

10 Beauty Products worth the Splurge!


There are some products which despite the price tag are worth every penny. So I decided to do a round-up of all the products which in my opinion are worth the splurge.
1) Beauty Blender


If you want flawlessly smooth skin, this is the one product I would wholly recommend. The Beauty Blender doesn't only help your blend your foundation flawlessly, it also help is setting and applying your concealer, blush, powder, contour and highlighter. My makeup routine is literally incomplete without this wonder product and I cannot emphasize enough on how much you need this. I would never be able to do my makeup without this.

2) Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation


Finding the perfect foundation is a dream come true because a good foundation can lift up your entire look. I have normal/combination skin and this foundation by MUFE complements my skin wonderfully. It literally feels and looks like a second skin. So many friends have tried it on my recommendation and all of them have loved it as much as I have. This foundation comes in an large range of shades so you are very likely to find your perfect match.

Read full review here.

3) MAC ProLongwear Concealer



I have terrible dark circles thanks to my easy going lifestyle which obviously means late nights. MAC's ProLongWear Concealer covers those circles flawlessly leaving me with fresh and bright under eyes. I have tried literally a dozen concealers but nothing has come quite close to this which is why you must must get this!

Read full review here.

4) Too Faced Chocolate Bar


Though I love all the eyeshadow palettes I own, if there was one I had to choose and recommend, this would be it. The reasons are simple: the colour range is wonderful; and the eye shadows are super pigmented, long-lasting and easily blendable.

5) Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara



The Too Faced Mascara wand is different from all the other wands that I have tried. It has an hourglass shape which adds amazing volume and length to the lashes giving you the sexiest lashes ever!

6) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush


Hourglass Lighting Blushes give the most beautiful wash of colour and radiance to the cheeks. The powders are smooth and blend with utmost ease. And not to forget the gold packaging which makes them total eye candies as well.

7) Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks


Out of all the liquid lipsticks I have tried, nothing beats the formula of the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks. They are the most comfortable to wear and almost feel weightless on the lips. Berlin (a soft pink coral) and Bauhau5 (a deep berry) are must have shades from the range.

Read full review here.

8) NARS Audacious Lipsticks 



Probably the most expensive lipsticks that I have ever gotten, these Audacious Lipsticks from NARS are a league apart. Not only is the packaging super luxurious, the formula is superb. It is moisturizing, pigmented and has the most amazing semi-matte finish.

Read review here.



9) Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Champagne Pop


This highlighter came, it saw and it conquered all. Champagne Pop gives the most gorgeous, lit-from-within glow which compliments our Asian skintones perfectly. Apart from the colour, the formula is amazing: it is buttery smooth and there no glitter in it; only sheen.

For full review and swatches go here.

10) Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray



I have tried a variety of makeup setting spray but nothing quite matches up to the wonder-product that this is. The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray literally helps my makeup stay all day (and all night). It even helps to beat the Pakistani humidity to an extent and it is an absolute must for all the weddings especially, given how they last forever and require a whole lot of running around and dancing too.

Let me know which product(s) I convinced you to buy or if you already have it, agree with me!

Love.