Wednesday 23 May 2018

The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer - Review

The Ordinary is one of those brands which shot to popularity on Instagram and their range of skincare products is suddenly the rage with people literally grabbing any Ordinary product that comes their way.

After reading a post by my favourite Jasmine from Jasmine Talks Beauty, I decided to get some products from the brand. Luckily, Makeup4u was holding an exhibition that week, where I spotted this primer and immediately grabbed it.

To begin with, the packaging of the primer really appealed to me. I have a weakness for different packaging which is probably one of the reasons, I not think twice before getting hold of this product. The Ordinary Primer comes in a small bottle with a screw on cap which has a dropper attached to it.


Coming onto the product, the consistency of the primer is on the thicker side. However, the product spreads onto the skin easily. I usually just pat it onto the skin and then lightly dab my Beauty Blender over my face so that the product is well-blended and absorbed properly into the skin.

The Ordinary Primer makes the skin look smooth and minimizes the appearance of pores. It helps the rest of the makeup go on smoothly and makes my foundation look fresher and my skin radiant. Coupled with a good setting spray, my makeup lasts all day without fading or getting patchy. So this one is definitely a win for me.

I have yet to try other skincare products from The Ordinary, despite being very interested in them, because every time I decide to place an order, they are out of stock at Sephora. However, a lot of local Facebook pages are stocking on products from the brand, so if anyone is interested they can order from there.

Have you tried any products from The Ordinary? What are your thoughts?

Love.