Saturday 1 October 2016

Luscious Angel Eyes Primer in Nude - Review

It is extremely satisfying when I find something that is locally available at a great price. Because this means that most of my readers can get their hands on them without any hassle. Such is the case of the Luscious Angel Eyes Eye Primer. Luscious is one of the pioneer Pakistani makeup brand which makes it all the more special.

Luscious's Angel Eyes comes in a small purple tube with angel wings made on them. The packaging is compact and very cute. The nozzle of the tube is small which is perfect because you only need a tiny bit of it to come out.


The formula of this eye primer is amazing. It is slightly on the thicker side, but at the same time it is also creamy because of which it blends easily. The primer is super pigmented and only a tiny bit is needed for both the eyelids. I squeeze the tube lightly and then apply tiny dots on the eyelids, blending them out with a wet Beauty Blender. You can even use fingers or brushes to blend it out. The eye primer corrects and brightens up the eye lids which allows for smooth eyeshadow application and pops the eyeshadow pigments even more. Luscious's eye primer also increases the longevity of my eye makeup.


 The primer can also be used as a concealer. Along with covering the darkness on my eyelids, it also conceals my dark circles as you can see in the picture below.

Left: Bare Eye  Right: Luscious Angel Eyes Eyeshadow Primer Applied
Luscious's Angel Eyes Primer is my current obsession and I use it almost every day to create a smooth canvas for my eyeshadows and conceal my dark circles. I love how multi-purpose it is and would definitely recommend this local gem to everyone.


The eye primers retails for PKR 875/- and is available at all leading cosmetic stores in Pakistan. It can also be ordered directly from Luscious's Website.

Have you tried this local gem? Let me know in the comments below.

Love.