Tuesday 29 May 2018

Summer Blushing!

Summer is all about fresh and natural makeup. I personally feel that the blush is one product which is highly undervalued in the makeup routine. A blush not only adds colour to our faces, it is also a great product to make the face look more defined and sculpted if applied properly.

Here are my blush recommendations for this summer season.

1 - Masarrat Misbah Blush in Ballet Glow 

MM Makeup's blush in Ballet Glow is a soft pink with sheen in it. It is insanely pigmented and a little goes a lot way, so best to apply with a light hand.

2 - Clinique Cheek Pop in Rosy Pop

I'm a big fan of Clinique's Cheek Pops and Rosy Pop is my favourite shade from the range! The blush adds a soft wash of colour to the face which is so naturally rosy, just like the name.

3 - Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

Milani's Luminoso is the perfect peach shade ever! I love how beautifully it flatters my Asian skin tone and 'luminates' my face. Moreso, this is my go-to blush for whenever I do smokey eyes.

4 - MAC Harmony

MAC's Harmony is for those times when you want your face to be natural. It is a nude shade which adds an earthy effect to the face and lightly sculpts it as well.

5 - theBalm Frat Boy

Frat Boy is a beautiful peachy-pink shade which is again fresh and summery.


What are your favourite summer picks? Do you want me to do similar posts?

Love.