Wednesday 11 February 2015

Beauty UK Baked Blush in Rose Rouge - Review


Baked blushes are a current favourite of mine these days! Although they are a little hard, I love the sheen and the pigmentation of the ones I have. Either I made good choices or I got lucky, and in the case of this blush, I definitely got both. Read on to find out what this blush is about.


The Beauty UK Baked Blush's packaging is different than any other; it is contained in a big square cardboard box with a mirror attached. The packaging is definitely not travel-friendly as it is extremely bulky. The blush lies in the centre of the box in the shape of a dome.


Coming to the blush itself, it is amazing. The texture of the blush is soft and makes blending easy. The blush is extremely pigmented and contains no shimmer or glitter although it doesn't apply matte onto the face. It has a little sheen to it which adds the little bit of luminosity that you need to complete your smile. I usually swirl my brush twice to get my desired intensity. Rose Rouge is a beautiful deep pink color with hints of rose in it. Against my wheatish complexion, it gives a gorgeous flush. The blush lasts for about 5-6 hours on my face, on top of a moisturizer and foundation. On bare skin, it lasts for about 4 hours.



Swatch on arm
On the whole, the Beauty UK Baked Blush is a good quality blush available at an affordable price.

I bought my Baked Blush from just4girls.pk for PKR 780.

Love.