Wednesday 26 October 2016

Inglot Lip Pencil/Crayon in 22 - Review


Nothing like a lipstick to brighten up your day! Recently, when Inglot was having one of their sales, I casually walked into the store intending to buy their infamous Duraline, but that was unfortunately out of stock which led me to casually browse the products in case there was something I might want. In any case, you can't really walk out of a makeup store empty-handed. This was when I spotted these new releases by Inglot; their lip crayons which are really really matte. And ofcourse, the minute I tried it, I realized that this was what I was looking for all my life and ofcourse walked out of the store with a small, red Inglot bag feelings very satisfied with myself.

The Inglot Lip Crayon comes in a black, retractable pencil with a sharpener attached to the bottom. While I wish that there was some colour on the pencil so that it could be easily spotted but unfortunately, it is as plain as it can get. Moving onto the formula of the lip crayon. The formula is on the drier side and the lip pencil does not glide onto your lips, rather it is like a typical lip pencil. It is best to outline your lips first and then fill in. The lip crayon slightly tugs your lips which can get a little uncomfortable but nothing that a little bit of Vaseline or Lip Primer (I use Colourpop's which is fantastic given the price) cannot fix. Once applied and set, the lip colour does not budge from your lips and lasts fairly long; around 5-6 hours.


22 is a beautiful rose berry colour which looks very natural on the lips. It is subtle, yet is adds a lovely pop of colour to the face. It is the colour which makes me want to wear it all the time.


Inglot Lip Crayon is one of the many matte options we have available in Pakistan. While the formula is a little drying, the range of gorgeous colors can make you overlook that. I would suggest that you first try it out in stores and see how it feels before buying it.

Which matte lipsticks are your favourite? Let me know in the comments below.

Love.