Tuesday 18 October 2016

Brand Focus: Wet n Wild


Wet n Wild is one of my favouritest brands ever because their products are not only amazing but they are super affordable also. Recently, Wet n Wild has upped their game even more and have started introducing products which give their high-end counterparts a run for their money. The other day when I was going through my stash, I realized that I did indeed have a lot of products from Wet n Wild, so I decided to do a brand focus post on this brand so that I could introduce all my readers to this brilliant brand.
To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Boozy Brunch


Famously known as the dupe for Becca's Champagne Pop, this highlighter by Wet n Wild definitely matches to it high-end counterpart. The highlighter is not only beautiful to look at but is also super pigmented and gives a smooth glow to the face. Check out the comparison swatches below!


Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone


The Comfort Zone Palette by Wet n Wild is one of its most popular products. The palette boasts a variety of colours which are heavily pigmented and apply and blend with utmost ease. 

Color Icon Blushes



Like the eyeshadows, these blushes too and pigmented and smooth. They apply and blend easily and do not appear patchy. Plus Mellow Wine is such a beautiful warm, pink shade that looks natural on the cheeks.


Mega Last Matte Lip Color


Saving the best for the last. Wet n Wild Mega Last Matte Lip Colors in one word are fantastic! They are creamy and pigmented, yet they still dry matte. Plus the variety of colours is amazing. There is a shade to cater to everyone. You can see from the number of lipsticks I have, how obsessed I am with these lipsticks. The only downside to them is he flimsy packaging which tends to break easily and the caps are too loose. Other than that these lipsticks are absolute must-haves, and given the price, it is not a surprise if you end up buying them all.


I don't think I need to stress anymore on how amazing most of the Wet n Wild products are. The quality along with the price tags, the products from this brand are definitely drugstore gems.