Friday 14 October 2016

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger - Review

I am a NARS person! I love the brand. Their products and packaging scream class and elegance which is why I am attracted to this brand. Moreso, all products that I have tried from the brand have been hits which is why the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer was on my radar for a long time. Plus it is a cult classic. 



However, the product didn't blow me away the way I thought it would. While it does a good job at covering my dark circles without an orange corrector, it didn't give my undereye the look I wanted, even with a setting powder. I'm not sure if it was the shade or undertone more than the formula but I felt that it didn't quite live up to my expectations. The formula is creamy and blends easily but is not pigmented enough. It looks good for the first 6 to 8 hours, but after that, it begins to crease and settle into the fine lines.

Considering my eyes are deep-set and I have strong dark circles, thanks to all the late nights, I really need to work on my undereye to look bright and awake. However, this product, unfortunately, did not do that for me and I prefer my MAC Prolongwear Concealer over this.


The Nars Creamy Concealers comes in a typical rectangular tube with a doe foot applicator. 


I was very excited about getting this concealer but sadly the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and I haven't gelled very well. It is quite possible that it's just me because everyone continues to rave about it. Nonetheless, I wouldn't be repurchasing it and I would suggest everyone to try it out at their own risk (and money).

Love.