Tuesday 4 October 2016

Monthly Favourites - August & September


Can't believe its October already! The way the months are flying by is a little overwhelming, if not scary at the same time. But I'm looking forward to the Fall and Winter season because the summers here in Pakistan have been long and tough. Anywho, rounded up a list of my most used products from the past few months. These products have also been my most used at all the countless weddings I have attended in the past few weeks.
1) MAC ProLongWear Concealer in NC 20

Concealers are a must for me thanks to my terrible under-eye circles. MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer not only covers those, but it also brighten up the area making my eyes look bigger and more radiant. So this is definitely a must-have for me.

Read review here.

2) Lorac Light Source Illuminating Highlighter in Daylight

Currently obsessed with this champagne gold highlighter. It gives my face the perfect glow and looks beautiful against my skintone. I use it practically every day. (which btw, you can see from the picture; it has been loved so much that it has shattered slightly from the corner :( .

Read review here.

3) Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bauhau5 and Berlin

Kat Von D's Liquid Lipstick formula is by far my favourite, given how comfortable it sets and lasts forever! Berlin is a lovely warm pinky-coral, while Bauhau5 is a beautiful berry pink which is going to look brilliant in the colder days!

Read review here.

4) Lorac Pro Palette

Lorac Pro is brilliant collection of mattes and shimmer neutrals. Most of the shadows in the collection are soft and blendable. The palette is warm-toned and helps to create subtle looks as well as smokey eye looks. You can see that the palette has been well-loved given that I have hit pan on some of the shades!

Read full review and swatches here

5) Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner

Ofcourse, a liner is a must for someone like me and this felt-tip eyeliner is so easy to apply, use and remove that it has become a staple for me and I have already ordered another one as a backup! Honestly, it is so convenient and the finish is so matte and black. Given that this is the second time, this is being featured in my favourites, you can tell how much I have been enjoying this! 

6) Maybelline Master Primer Face Primer

This primer provides me with a smooth canvas on which I can apply my makeup! It helps my foundation blend easily and makes my makeup last longer also which is why it has become a staple in my routine.

What products have you been loving lately? Let me know in the comments below.

Love.