Friday 7 November 2014

Monthly Favourites - September and October 2014

Though I am supposed to be working on my assignments right now, I decided to take a break and quickly write down all those products that I have been loving lately.

1) Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Medium Beige

This foundation gives full coverage and lasts all day which is why I am loving it lately.

2) the Balm Cabana Boy

the Balm Cabana Boy screams winter. This plum colored blush is perfect for this season and adds just the right amount of "flush" to your face. Moreover, it has a little bit of sheen too, adding a subtle glow to the face.


3) Maybelline-the Falsies Volume Express Macara

Long lashes are the rage these and Maybelline Falsies adds volume, length and curl to my lashes which I am loving!

4) Real Techniques Blush Brush

Blushes are my favourite and my blushes favourite is the Real Techniques Blush Brush. The brush picks up just the right amount of product and makes blending easy. I use this all over my face for a natural finish after I'm done with my makeup.

5) Maybelline Colossal Kajal-The Extra Black

Maybelline's latest eyeliner is extra black, creamy and long-lasting; all the 3 qualities that a perfect eyeliner must posses.

6) Batiste Dry Shampoo in Floral and Flirty

I forgot to put the shampoo in my picture so I'm including an exclusive picture of the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Floral and Flirty. I love how this instantly refreshes my hair on those days when my hair are acting like a complete disaster. Definitely a must-have on every girl's vanity!  


Any favourites of yours from my list? Let me know in the comments below.

Love.