Tuesday 6 October 2015

September Favourites!


How time flies! Can't believe the year is nearing its end, it feels as if it just started. Sigh. Anyways, I've been a terrible blogger these past few months and believe me, I feel guilty everyday! Now I am motivating myself to blog regularly and I'll start by raving about the products I have been loving the past few months.
1) Real Techniques Miracle Sponge

My little secret to blending and achieving a flawlessly smooth complexion is this mini sponge, which I use every single day to blend and set my concealer and foundation. I honestly have no idea where I would be without this. Although, I love my Beauty Blender a tad bit more, I keep that for special occasions because of the hefty price tag that comes with it. However, this sponge is a great alternative to that.

2) Maybelline Gel Eyeliner

An eyeliner is a staple in my makeup routine and I love how this eyeliner stays put all day and does not smudge or fad through the day. Plus I love the intensity of it; it really is a great black. Read the review on this here.

3) Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Get Lucky

Colourpop has stolen everyone's heart and this antique gold colour has been a regular in my eye looks since its first of all gold and I love gold and secondly because it gives a nice glittery finish. You can read the full review here.


4) Colourpop Super Shock Cheek Colour in Between the Sheets

Even though the formula of this blush is a little hard to work with, I am still loving it because of the colour, lasting power and finish. Read a detailed review here.

5) Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop

Probably one of the most coveted releases of the year, Becca's Champagne Pop is the perfect ingredient for that 100-watt glow. Its a peachy champagne colour which looks absolutely regal against my complexion and I have been using it almost daily.

6) ELF Mist and Set

Well after all that makeup that I apply, I need something that will bind it all together and give a finished look to my face. Thats where ELF's Mist and Set comes in. This magic in a bottle adds oomph to my highlighter, reduces the powdery effect on my face and holds my makeup for the entire day, even during the hot summers. This is my second bottle and I can see myself repurchasing this forever. Read review here.

So these were my favorites for the past few months and I will inshAllah be posting lots of reviews in the coming days. Inglot is also launching in Lahore and I am invited to the launch, so there will definitely be a post on that also. Stay tuned!

Show The Makeup Pouch some love by following on Facebook here and Instagram here.

Love.